Babies are the best gift to a mother. Mothers have to experience a lot during the delivery session. When they got a baby in their arms they are totally confused about nursing a baby. Experienced people can guide you. You can either take help from them for 100% secure baby nursing or get valuable advises from them. Whatever you do, it must be beneficiary for your little one. To get the detailed information click here.
Feeding a baby:
Food is the fundamental need for baby. They eat several times a day. You have to understand the gesture if he/she is demanding food. You should keep patience while feeding because it’s may be a time-consuming task. Try to monitor the total quantity of food has been eaten by your baby. If you are not satisfied with the feeding, talk to your pediatrician. Some change may occur.
Bonding with your newborn:
Bonding and getting attached to your baby is the most pleasant thing in the world. It starts right after the birth hour when parent embraces their baby in arms. Physical contact helps for emotional growth. Bonding also helps a baby’s physical development. In the skin to skin attachment situation, a baby feels secure. This improves his or her mental growth.
Bathing a baby:
Giving bath to a baby is very important. It should be followed by right procedures and must be done by maintaining hygiene. Babies have their umbilical cord at least 4 weeks. After that, the naval area heals completely. You should be careful about this and have to prevent this part from infection.
- Give your baby sponge bath during the healing time.
- You need a clean towel, cotton balls and a bowl full of lukewarm water.
- Gently sponge your baby with a warm towel. Clean the areas of eye, nose and ears with clean cotton ball.
- For the first year bath your baby 2-3 times a week. The more regular bath can cause dry skin.
- You need a clean and soft piece of a washcloth. A mild soap and shampoo. A soft brush which simulates the scalp. A soft and clean towel. Clean clothes.
- Try not to tie a diaper after some time from the bath.
- Start tub bath for your baby with a brief session. Place your baby in a tub full of water with 2-3 inches deep.
- Always feel the temperature of water at your wrist or elbow.
If you want to solve other difficulties and confusions click here.